Castrisch Castle Ruins
About this place
The early medieval church castellum was converted into a feudal castle in the 12th century by the lords of Castrisch; in the 14th century it came into the possession of the lords of Belmont. In 1483, the Bishop of Chur bought the castle and the lordship from the lords of Sax-Misox. Around 1550, it was in ruins. (Source: Burgenverein.ch)