With skill, finesse and team spirit, follow the hidden clues through the charming old town of St. Gallen to close the magical portal and save the world
For this outdoor adventure, you will be equipped with an iPad and an Action Pack to help you on your mission. Along the way, a mysterious cryptex will also come into play. You might know this cylinder from the movie "The Da Vinci Code".
This experience is perfect for families, corporate events, bachelor parties but also teambuilding events.
You and your team can expect a 2-hour outdoor adventure with numerous puzzles that you solve together in the old town of St. Gallen!
Meeting point: St. Gallen
At Spisergasse 15 in St. Gallen is the starting point for your mission.
Preparation: Introduction, equipment
You will be instructed and equipped with iPad, GPS and the Action Pack
Activity: close the magic gate
During 90 minutes you will solve tricky puzzles and follow clues scattered around the city of St. Gallen
Return: St. Gallen
After your mission you return to Spisergasse 15, where the award ceremony will take place and you can celebrate your success or failure in one of the surrounding restaurants or bars
- Ideal team size 2 - 6 persons or several teams
- Suitable for families, corporate events, bachelor parties, groups, schools
- Suitable for pregnant women, wheelchair users
- German, English
- Numerous catering options available
- No great physical effort
- Difficulty level of puzzles: easy to medium
- Paid parking available in Burggraben or Brühltor parking lot